Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
iRacing Setups Pack – Bronze (30 Day License)
The Apex Racing Academy Bronze setups pack gives you access to a specific car of your choice within the Academies current line up. We have a range of Open Wheel, Tin Top and Rallycross cars to select from below.
Use this product if you want to only use your PayPal balance for payment. If you have a bank account or credit card associated with your PayPal account then use the subscription plan product: iRacing Setups Pack – Bronze Subscription
The Bronze iRacing Setups Pack Includes:
- Single Car Access
- Pick from:
- Open Wheel Cars: Dallara iR-01, Dallara IR-18, Dallara F3, Formula Renault 2.0, Formula Renault 3.5, Skip Barber or Indy Pro 2000
- Tin Top Cars: Audi R8 LMS GT3, Audi RS 3 LMS, BMW M4 GT4, BMW M4 GT3, BMW M8 GTE, Corvette C8R, Dallara P217, Ferrari 488 GT3, Ferrari 488 GTE, Ford GT 2017, Lamborghini Huracan GT3, Mazda MX-5, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, McLaren 570S GT4, Mercedes AMG GT3, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, Porsche 911 RSR
- Rallycross Cars: Ford Fiesta RS WRC, Subaru WRX STI, VW Beetle
- Weekly Setup files for you car (.sto file).
- Group Coaching Session for your car (Currently only IMSA, IMSA MPC, VRS GT, ESS, Rallycross and 911 GT3 Cup cars. Check Discord for the current schedule: https://discord.gg/JQjbsbS)
- Basic Setup Tutorials (Setup guides are open to all via the iRacing forum.)
- Academy VRS Data Pack Add on to compare your data on Virtual Racing School (VRS) with our exclusive Academy data packs. Select the addon below for an additional £1.25 Ex VAT per month.
- Track Guide (via VRS Add on only)
- Bronze role in Apex Racing Academy Discord
- Your chosen car setups are automatically downloaded with our SDK Gaming Setup & Data Sync Software
- SDK Gaming Setup & Data Sync Software. Inclusive software that will automatically sync the Academy files directly into your iRacing setup.
SDK Gaming Setup & Data Sync Software
The SDK Gaming software is linked directly to your iRacing account, so when you sit in the car in any session, be it private testing, hosted or official practice & race sessions, the software will contact our central server and download the latest version of all available setups. Bronze members will automatically receive the latest setup .sto file the coach has produced as well as any variation he/she has released for different weather. These files are placed directly in the setup folder stored in My Documents. Each iRacing setup is placed in a subfolder for each car/track and then iRacing season to keep everything organised.
No longer do you need to go hunting for a setup, they all appear on your PC ready when you need them. If you join one of our coaches during a testing session, he can even share his setup tweaks from that session live. A simple click from the coach will instantly share it to all the subscribed members without having to use the iRacing share function.