Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
iRacing Setups Pack – Silver (30 Day License)
Apex Racing Academy Silver data pack gives you access to all the cars within the Academies current line up. We have a range of Open Wheel, Tin Top and Rally Cross cars.
Use this product if you want to only use your PayPal balance for payment. If you have a bank account or credit card associated with your PayPal account then use the subscription plan product: iRacing Setups Pack – Silver Subscription
iRacing Data Pack Includes:
- Setup (.sto files) for all cars within our service.
- Hot Lap replay (.rpy files) for all cars within our service.
- Optimal & Best (.olap/.blap files) for all cars within our service.
- Track guides with telemetry overlay.
- Invited to weekly practice sessions.
- Invite to our Discord Community.
- Added to dedicated Discord Q & A section.
- Watch our Software tutorials.
- View our setup guides.
- Supplied with Academy livery pack
- Added to private VRS data pack.
- SDK Gaming Setup & Data Sync Software. Inclusive software that will automatically sync the Academy files directly into your iRacing setup.
SDK Gaming Setup & Data Sync Software
The SDK Gaming software is linked directly to your iRacing account, so when you load into a session, be it private testing, hosted or official practice & race sessions, the software will contact our central server and download the latest version of that track car combo setup and data to use. Silver members will automatically receive the latest setup .sto, .olap, .blap & .rpy file the coach has produced as well as any variation he/she has released for different weather. These files are placed directly in the relevant iRacing folder stored in My Documents. Each iRacing setup & data file is placed in a subfolder for each car/track and then iRacing season to keep everything organised.
No longer do you need to go hunting for a setup, they all appear on your PC ready when you need them. If you join one of our coaches during a testing session, he can even share his setup tweaks from that session live. A simple click from the coach will instantly share it to all the subscribed members without having to use the iRacing share function.