Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
iRacing Setups Pack – Silver (30 Day License)
The Apex Racing Academy Silver data pack gives you access to all the cars within the Academies current line up. We have a range of Open Wheel, Tin Top and Rallycross cars. Please note: The cars included in the data pack may be adjusted each iRacing season.
Use this product if you want to only use your PayPal balance for payment. If you have a bank account or credit card associated with your PayPal account then use the subscription plan product: iRacing Setups Pack – Silver Subscription
The Silver iRacing Data Pack Include:
- All Car Access
- Currently supported cars are:
- Open Wheel Cars: Dallara iR-01, Dallara IR-18, Dallara F3, Formula Renault 2.0, Formula Renault 3.5, Skip Barber, Indy Pro 2000
- Tin Top Cars: Audi R8 LMS GT3, Audi RS 3 LMS, BMW M4 GT4, BMW M8 GTE, Corvette C8R, Dallara P217, Ferrari 488 GT3, Ferrari 488 GTE, Ford GT 2017, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, Porsche 911 RSR
- Rallycross Cars: Ford Fiesta RS WRC, Subaru WRX STI, VW Beetle
- Advanced Track guides with telemetry overlay.
- Weekly Setup (.sto files) for all cars within our service.
- Weekly Hot Lap replay (.rpy files) for all cars within our service.
- Weekly Optimal & Best (.olap/.blap files) for all cars within our service.
- Group Coaching Session for supported cars (Currently only IMSA, IMSA MPC, VRS GT, iLMS, Rallycross and 911 GT3 Cup cars. Check Discord for the current schedule: https://discord.gg/JQjbsbS)
- Setup and Software Tutorials
- Apex Racing Academy VRS Data Pack included with a Dedicated or Competitive VRS subscription.
- Track Guide (via VRS Add on only)
- Supplied with Apex Racing Academy livery pack
- Silver role in Apex Racing Academy Discord
- Your chosen car setups are automatically downloaded with our SDK Gaming Setup & Data Sync Software
SDK Gaming Setup & Data Sync Software
The SDK Gaming software is linked directly to your iRacing account, so when you sit in the car in any session, be it private testing, hosted or official practice & race sessions, the software will contact our central server and download the latest version of all available setups. Bronze members will automatically receive the latest setup .sto file the coach has produced as well as any variation he/she has released for different weather. These files are placed directly in the setup folder stored in My Documents. Each iRacing setup is placed in a subfolder for each car/track and then iRacing season to keep everything organised.
No longer do you need to go hunting for a setup, they all appear on your PC ready when you need them. If you join one of our coaches during a testing session, he can even share his setup tweaks from that session live. A simple click from the coach will instantly share it to all the subscribed members without having to use the iRacing share function.